10 July 2007

It's all from love..

There have a job responsibility is harder than others, but learn a lot. Time management, different type of investment plan, how to help ppl with insurance plan. We have a great sentence, "insurance is not only for rich ppl, its EXSPECIALLY for poor ppl". Rich ppl afford to pay when they hv problem, but poor ppl can't, with insurance plan, they afford to do so.

Special for ppl who love their family, everybody also don't hope to see their parents looking for money if unlucky u get ill and need money to do surgery. When i start working in KL and not staying with family, with pass accident experience, i do think that i really need a medical card. At least a medical card which can claim for surgery if unlucky i have any accident in KL. Parents still need to pay for sister education fees, where got extra money to take out if i have any serious accident. i dont want them borrow here and there. So eventhough i only getting RM1200 per month at that time, i still try my best to get consult by my insurance agent to get a plan that i can afford to pay every month. At least i do my part as a daughter..and that make me feel comfort to work in KL.

I know my family all buying Great Eastern Insurance plan since long time ago, i just no interest to know more, until my papa get sick more than a year...till now he decide to do surgery..insurance did help. Now i know how important for me to getting involve in insurance and study more bout it.."Its no doubt to learn more" pls remember. I never think that i can be an Insurance agent or i will be. Its never in my plan.


Nowaday, ppl smart to choose what their need, know what important for them, and what is the best for their family. And they will look for professional to help them. May God bless me..be a light in my future :)

No comments: